At some point each year, 2 million Australians are in crisis, dealing with the anguish and despair of not knowing where the next meal is coming from for themselves and their families.
It’s not just people on the street, but people in our street.
How to support Flight Centre’s Campaign
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
Duration of the Promotion
3. The marketing of the promotion will commence at 8:30am (AEST) on 1 August 2017.
4. The promotion will close at 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday 16 October 2017.
5. The Promoter is the Flight Centre Foundation Pty Ltd atf Flight Centre Foundation Trust (ABN 28 781 879 078) .
How to Enter
6. To qualify for the draw, eligible persons donate the value of one food relief hamper ($20.00) to the Flight Centre Foundation’s charity partner Foodbank Australia as part of the World’s Biggest Hamper Pack Challenge online at www.foodbank.org.au.
7. Each hamper donated via the online donation portal at www.foodbank.org.au receives one entry.
Details of Prize
8. The prize is $7,000 worth of travel provided by Virgin Australia.
a. Flights are available to the value of $7,000 (including applicable taxes and surcharges) anywhere on the Virgin Australia network.
b. Flights may be used for any number of travellers, journeys or travel class as long as the total value of travel (including applicable taxes and surcharges) does not exceed $7,000. Travel may be booked in up to 3 separate bookings.
c. Flights are subject to availability and may be subject to black-out periods, particularly over holiday periods.
d. Travel with Virgin Australia codeshare partners is not permitted.
e. To redeem please contact the Flight Centre Foundation providing 4 weeks advance notice.
f. All travel must be booked and completed by 30 June 2018.
g. When booked, tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and date changes may incur a charge. Reissue is not permitted.
h. Frequent Flyer points are not applicable to flights.
i. It is up to winner to use the travel within the validity period.
9. The prize will be drawn at 5.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday, 17 October 2017 at the Flight Centre Foundation Offices, situated at Level 14, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101
10. The entries will be exported into an excel spreadsheet for the draw. The number range of entries will be entered into the randomiser & it will be asked to select one (1) random entry from that range. The first Eligible Entrant with the valid entry drawn (“Winner”) will be entitled to receive the Prize. Electronic Drawing System Approval Number SA: 1105.
Notification of Winners
11. The prize winner will be notified by e-mailed letter detailing their prize. If the winner cannot be notified a redraw will occur on 17 November 2017 in line with clause 16.
12. The prize winner’s details will be published on www.foodbank.org.au by Wednesday 18 October 2017.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(i) inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
(ii) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or made other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(iii) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website;
(v) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(vii) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(viii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered as a result of prize winnings. The prize winner(s), and his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
15. These conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
16. If the prize winners cannot be notified or if the prize is not claimed by the 16 November 2017, an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prize will be conducted on 17 November 2017 at 12:00pm (AEST) at Flight Centre Travel Foundation Offices, situated at Level 14, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101.
17. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, prize winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email detailing their prize.
18. Any unclaimed prizes will be sent to the winners no later than 20 November 2017.
19. In the event of an unclaimed prize draw for this promotion the results will be published on the 20 of November 2017 on www.foodbank.org.au
20. The prize winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
21. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter subject to regulatory authority approval may in its sole discretion cancel the promotion. Further the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence the promotion under the same conditions.
22. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
This promotion is authorized under permit no: ACT TP 17/01296 , SA T17/1368