To see if there are any job vacancies please select your state below
Working at Foodbank
Want to work at Foodbank Victoria? We employ people from various backgrounds in various jobs, such as transport, logistics, donor relations, programs, partnerships, fundraising, finance, IT and marketing.
If you’re keen to use your skills to help us fight hunger, check out our vacancies below.
Don’t see a job that suits you? Email your CV and what you’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of a fresh new approach to supporting our communities. Work in directly targeted local government areas to deliver food where Victorians need it most. Have an immediate impact on the short and long-term food security of Victorians in need. Bring your community relationships, staff coaching and program management skills to the biggest food relief provider in Victoria.
Community Support Coordinator
The Community Support Coordinator assists Foodbank Victoria’s Food Programs and Partnerships team to get the right food, to the right people, at the right time. Use your data entry, invoicing and customer service skills to deliver food to the Victorian community.
Marketing and Communications Officer – Schools
Use your highly creative, results driven Marketing and Communications skills for your next career challenge. Design and deliver content, collateral and resources to engage schools, students, volunteers and their wider schools communities in Foodbank Victoria’s programs to feed our most vulnerable people.
Team Assistant – People and Culture
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and highly skilled administrator, comfortable supporting a team. Bring your top-notch administration skills to a not-for-profit organisation and support a busy HR team where no two days are the same.
Do you love fundraising but just can’t send another long letter from your CEO with a P.S. and P.P.S. at the end? Do you have a big heart but an even bigger desire to change things up a bit? Boy, do we have the job for you. Here at Foodbank, we think it’s time to do things a little differently. We’re looking for a Fundraising Manager who knows what works but has some big ideas about the future. We don’t really have a PD, because that would be too limiting. No jokes. If you’re ready to take the next step, don’t let this big old ad intimidate you. We back dynamic people who like to see change. So yeah, we’ve made some big calls here, and now it’s time for you to do the same. Go on – we dare you. What have you got to lose…apart from a few shackles and the odd long meeting?
Keen to throw your hat in the ring?
- Check out our website and socials and get to know us before you apply.
- Send us an up to date resume plus a cover letter or 5 minute video that describes why this is your ideal role.
- Email your application to email@example.com
- Please contact Tracey Stewart on 03 9362 8399 for any questions.
Working in a friendly team, you will be primarily responsible for preparing orders for dispatch – sorting, moving and storing warehouse items along with general maintenance and administrative tasks associated with the role.
View Job Description
To apply, please head to seek.com.au
If you are interested in temporary work opportunities at Foodbank, please contact one of our labour hire partners to register your interest for a role that matches your skill set:
03 9394 1188
03 9201 5100
03 9369 2333
03 9682 7044
Benefits of working at Foodbank
- Being part of the largest food relief charity in the country is rewarding! You’ll be helping to put food on the plates of people in need and fight for a food secure future for all Australians.
- Our values – We live and breathe our values of empowerment, accountability, respect and integrity.
- Access to NFP salary packaging options and employee assistance program.
- Location – Our warehouse and office is within walking distance of Footscray, Seddon and Yarraville train stations. We also have plenty of parking onsite.
Recruitment and Selection
Foodbank Victoria’s recruitment and selection procedures aim to meet the following:
- That all recruitment and selection processes meet all relevant statutory requirements;
- That processes are consistent, fair, timely and efficient.
- Select the best possible person for each position based on equity and merit;
- Successful candidates have the appropriate experience and qualifications for the position;
If you have any questions about an advertised position, please telephone the contact person named in the advertisement.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct outlines the standard for appropriate ethical and professional behaviour and conduct required of all directors, employees and volunteers of Foodbank Victoria. You can view Foodbank Victoria’s Code of Conduct here.
By submitting your application to Foodbank Victoria, you agree that we may use your personal information to process your application. If you are shortlisted for an interview and we perform a reference check, third parties may be contacted to obtain more information about you.
For more information, contact People and Culture via firstname.lastname@example.org.