Hello, we’re Foodbank WA.
We believe everyone should have access to good quality food. We’re here for the everyday Western Australians who are going without. And it’s our job to help change that.
Foodbank WA provides food and groceries to those who struggle to afford them. We also deliver education to promote healthy eating and advocate for people who experience food insecurity.
- We are here to support Western Australians in times of need. We do this through
- Providing 6.7 million meals last financial year to those who were doing it tough
- Distributing food and groceries through 448 frontline charities
- Providing breakfast and fruit to 492 schools feeding 21,000 children weekly
- Delivering education programs for over 6,200 children, adults and parents
We work with farmers, wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers who donate and redirect surplus stock to us. This plays a vital role in tackling food waste and helps limit climate change by reducing CO2 emissions from landfills.
Our vision is to end hunger in Western Australia by 2030. Our purpose is to Feed. Educate. Advocate.