To find out how to donate food in your state, just choose it below:
Are you an individual who is looking to donate pantry items to provide food relief?
Your generous donation will help keep Foodbank’s shelves stocked with a variety of food and grocery items. From canned soups and vegetables to bags of rice and pasta, your donations will help drive hunger out of Australia. We welcome all non-perishable pantry items that are in-date and personal hygiene and household items. A few key items include;
- Deodorant, soap and body wash
- Shampoo, conditioner and sanitary items
- Baby wipes and nappies
- Dish washing liquid and detergent
- Canned fruit, vegetable, soup and fish
- Noodles, pasta, and rice
- Baked beans and spaghetti
- Baby food and formula
Please don’t feel limited to our suggestions – we accept non-perishable food, alcohol-free and tobacco-free donations.
Please note, that we do accept online orders made through retailers such as Coles or Woolworths. This is a safe and contact free way for you to donate food items.
COVID-19 Safety – Food Donation Delivery Conditions
Whilst we appreciate your dedication to assist Foodbank NSW & ACT with food drive donations, please consider the following IMPORTANT safety issues:
- Public Health Orders – Due to further restrictions listed by NSW Health, Foodbank NSW & ACT will abide and be guided by the updated rules and restrictions for Greater Sydney including the Blue Mountains and Wollongong
- Please stay at home – For your safety, and the safety of our staff and volunteers, please stay at home and DO NOT personally deliver your food drive donations to our Glendenning warehouse
- Limit contact – To limit physical contact with people outside of your household, please organise for your food drive donation to be delivered by mail or courier
Please use the below details when organising your food drive donation delivery:
Warehouse address: 50 Owen Street, Glendenning NSW 2761
Warehouse operating hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Packaging: Please pack your items into boxers and mark with FOOD DONATION
In line with NSW Health, Foodbank NSW & ACT’s COVID-19 safety guidelines require all staff, volunteers, and delivery drivers entering our Glendenning warehouse to:
- Wear a mask at all times while on site
- Be temperature checked
- Answer a series of COVID-19 related questions
- Check in to the Service NSW QR code
- From 28th August 2021, must show an Authorised Worker permit from Service NSW
- From 30th August 2021, must show proof of your first COVID-19 vaccination or official medical contraindication certificate if you live in an area of concern outside Blacktown LGA
If you have any questions, please contact our Logistics Team.
Contact person: Andrew Wong