One more time:
Foodbank Victoria Drive-Through
For one more time, we’re opening our warehouse for a drive-through service. This is available to those doing it tough in Lockdown 4.0 and have no food.
Thursday 10 June, 2021
Between 3pm to 7pm
If you are unwell, have COVID symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, please do NOT come to Foodbank.
Please contact the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 for access to Red Cross assistance with food.
- 4/2 Somerville Road, Yarraville, VIC 3013
- We will have traffic controllers on site who can guide you to the correct warehouse.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to wait until it is safe to enter the warehouse.
- Once inside, please remain in your vehicle to ensure your safety.
COVID-Safe collection of Food Hampers
- Please remain in your vehicle.
- Where possible, please pop your boot and our team will place the food hamper inside.
- If you cannot pop your boot, we will place a hamper on your back seat.
- As per COVID guidelines, please wear a face mask.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Your warehouse is outside of my 10km zone, can I still come?
Yes. You are allowed to travel beyond your 10km zone for the purposes of giving or receiving care. Collecting food from Foodbank falls under that allowance.
Q: Can I send a friend in my place?
Yes. If you can’t travel or have difficulty with mobility, you are more than welcome to send a friend, family member or carer to collect on your behalf.
Q: I don’t drive, can I still come?
For your safety and the safety or our team, we would prefer if you drove in order to minimise contact. As mentioned above, you are more than welcome to send a friend, family member or carer to collect on your behalf.