Are you a Foodbank visionary like Lynne?

You can join other Foodbank Visionaries who have decided to leave a gift in their Will. Kind people such as Lynne (who you’ll hear from in a moment), and perhaps you, too, have the “vision” to help people well into the future.

A gift in your Will can put food on the table – and hope in the heart – of struggling families in the years ahead. Did you know that giving just 1% of your estate in your Will can make a powerful difference, while the other 99% will be there to look after those closest to you?


So, the main thing is that it’s not only the big gifts that have an impact. Imagine if more everyday Aussies chose to leave 1% of their estate. That would have a real and lasting impact on people in need for generations to come.

Leaving a gift in your Will means peace of mind for you and a sense of hope for those who need it most.

“Foodbank NSW & ACT is an organisation I admire greatly. It’s one of the organisations I can actually see doing good. To save food and help people, that is really in line with my values. That’s why I give them a regular donation. And, when I’m doing my Will, I want to make sure that they are a part of it.” – Lynne, Foodbank Visionary

If you’d like more information, please contact Jennifer Birks, our dedicated Gift in Wills manager, on (02) 9756 3009, or email her at

More articles from Feeding Hope 2023

You gave Jade’s family the sweetest Christmas gift


Your kindness brought joy and helped Jade feed her family.

Read more

Jade and her family

Your support keeps popping up where it’s needed most


Our fresh food pop ups are only possible with your support.

Learn more

Pop Up

A message from our CEO, John Robertson


Thank you for making all of this possible.

Read more

John Robertson, CEO, Foodbank NSW & ACT